Thank you for shopping at Clear Bay!
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 15 days of your purchase with exceptions as described in this policy. If 15 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind. Please review this policy to the end of this document.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed description of the defect and photos showing the defect/damage. Upon receipt of your request, we will connect with you and advise you of the address you will need to ship the item to.
Exempt Goods and Services
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Service vouchers/coupons by independent service providers
- Some health and personal care items
- Open Box products on sale
Partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery.
- Any item that is shipped by a freight company.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent to the address contained in our return instruction for your return item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Out from the refund of your purchased item, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund in addition to the shipping cost to you if it is via a freight company.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Open Box Products
- Open Box products are those that were either demo products or un-used returns from customers.
- Open Box purchases are final sales to you that cannot be returned for refund.
- Massage Chairs – You have 3 months’ warranty from the manufacturer. If found defect, you will get an exchange for the same product or similar product of you choosing within the three month warranty period. No refund is available.
- Massage Tables – No refund or exchange on the final sales of these products.
Issues with Return and Refund Policy
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for anything related to this policy or a product you wish to return. We are here to service!
This policy can be updated with notice to users of the site service. However, this version on this link (https://clearbay.ca/refund_returns/) is the last and applicable version of Clear Bay’s Return and Refund Policy.